Join us as we try to create 30 days of fun memories with our kids outside EVERYDAY starting April 1st.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Week Favorites- Virtual Playdate


I think I would have the hardest time choosing my favorite from this week!  We have had the best time outdoors EVERYDAY!   Each day was an opportunity to create new memories.  Now it is time for you to share your favorite or favorites from this week in our virtual playdate!

How does a virtual play date work? If you have a blog, please share your website with us by clicking on the linky below.  Then take a few moments (or more) to visit the other participants and comment on a few.  Let them know that you are participating in our virtual play date.   Part of the fun of our challenge will be seeing what our friends around the world are doing to meet the challenge!  You can even come back and comment on my blog and tell me which of the play dates were your favorites! 



No comments:

Post a Comment